Well, here I am because I am tagged.
The Rules:•Mention the rules on your blog.•Tell about 6 things people don't know about you.•Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.•Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged- however I won't be following the rules on this last part. Disappointing, I know.
1. I hate emptying the dishwasher. Hate. I will do anything to not have to empty that dumb thing.
2. I hate Styrofoam. It gives me the creeps. Think about eating a paper napkin...that is what Styrofoam is like for me. It gives me goosebumps just writing about it.
3. I have a very vivid imagination. For example, if I almost trip on something but don't, I will continue to imagine myself tripping, falling, breaking something, having to call someone, etc. No wonder my mind doesn't get a break.
4. I hate voice mails. I have to listen to them, and respond to them immediately. I don't like not knowing what's going on.
5. I am awesome at Badminton.
6. I always have to cut the connector things that hold bottled soda together. I feel sure that if I don't, they will end up in the ocean and a dolphin will die.