Friday, March 27, 2009

Rant.

I'm here because I need to Rant. Vent. Let out some angerings.

I have had it up to here (if you were to be looking at me, my hand would be about 8 inches above my head) with a few things.

The first issue I have is with stupid people. Do you realize that over 90% of the world is full of them? The ones who are insistent they know everything, they are always right, and are constantly concerning themselves with things that have nothing to do with them. Why? Why are they like this? I am so tired of dealing with people like this. There is no excuse to act like this, I mean- don't you get that people CANT STAND you?

Another issue is the rain. I know, poor me, right? Yes...damn right. Apparently I was confused and moved to Seattle, since it has been raining since Wednesday night and will continue until Monday. I understand why people are so depressed in Seattle. Dark, dreary, rainy, soggy days over and over and over will do that to you.

In other news, race season is in full swing. The first race of the season is next weekend...and off starts an extremely busy year with many travels.

Thanks for listening to my rants.

Maybe next time it will be more update, less rant. Who knows.

Many hugs,
S

No comments: