Tuesday, December 7, 2010

4 days and oh-so-counting.

I know its been awhile. Here I am, 4 days away from running my Marathon. My 26.2 mile journey is almost upon me. I can't believe it has come so soon. When I remember thinking about this week, it felt so far away. I am anxious, nervous and excited. Fingers crossed that everything goes okay as a lot can happen in 26 miles.


Other than that, we have been busy little beavers over here! We have finally finished our wet bar upstairs ( 4 years later- pics to come). It was originally a room that was an extra storage closet. J knocked out the door way, arched it, made a countertop and we installed hardwood floors (which we got for a great deal on Craigslist), did our own wood countertops and bought the sink from Ikea. I promise to post pics soon!


My parents are coming down for Christmas (which makes me so happy) and makes me miss my Alaskan halfs even more.


So for now, I leave you with this. One of my sweet bebe's that I adore. Love ya B!

No comments: