Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Say Wha?

I will have to excuse myself for being completely absentee on the bloggity front for the past 3 months. Sigh- I can't believe its been that long.

Lets review...shall we?

*February at a glance: Celebrated J's birthday..he is the big 2-9 this year. Completely re-dic as I have known him since he was 17/18. Right?
- Celebrated the day of the Lovers- with $5 Valentines Day...we did this b/c we wanted to compete to see who could give eachother the best present for $5. He won with a handwrote-in-pencil love letter. I honestly can't even remember what I came up with. Lame-o.

*March at a glance:
Uh- stammer...I can't remember much of March. Oooo! I do remember that I went to Atlanta with my main running bud Maghan for a Half- Marathon. Can I get a whoop-whoop for setting a new PR of 2:15? 15 minutes faster than my last half in November of last year.

*April at a glance:
April was a big month for me...one that I'd been counting down to for the past 8 months. I headed out of the U.S of A with my Aunt (her husband is my mom's step brother) to the Mediterranean. Our sights were set on Greece, Turkey & Israel. It was quite the experience...such different cultures, being on a cruise ship for the first time..and being away from my life for almost 2 weeks. I'm pretty sure that if you are a follower you are also a FB friend...so go check out my pics..they are pretty awesome! I would upload them here but most of the time blogger and I end up fighting and I get flustered and just not care about pics.
*I got to see my beauts (my momma and sister) during April too. It was so awesome since I hadn't seen then for awhile..especially the sister since she lives in The North Pole aka Alaska.

May at a Glance:
*Celebrated the Lucky #7 Anny with the Bubs. I can't believe that we have been married for 7 years. Somedays it flies by...somedays it feels like "its only been 7??"
*Celebrated (or tried to ignore rather) turning the 2-7. Seriously is getting older that necessary? I already feel the wrinkles settling in...Boo.

I can't believe we are almost half way through 2011. Anyone have any big plans for summer?

Thats it for now my peeps...

I promise to post more soon. Keep an eye out for my new posts Loving & Loathing...(I stole these froma super cute bloggity I came across) it should be a good time. Until then I leave you with this...makes my heart smile.



Hugs
S

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I want to comment on all you're posts (lol on the spelling). But I am lazy. But I read them. And loveeeee them. and you.