Sunday, January 1, 2012

Oh Christmas...

Where did you go?

Seriously- I had been counting down to Christmas for MONTHS. MONTHS, I tell you. This is what happens everytime there is a set date for me to reunite with my family and my beauts (le momma & le sister).

Last Tuesday night we headed out in the dark to the Bluegrass state...oh Kentucky how I love thee. Well- except for the fact you are a mere 6 hours away. But that's okay- they make cars and husbands who drive them for a reason. Because I simply cannot just pick one photo that represents this wonderful time of the year- here is an assortment...

Annual cookie decorating competition- its usually not g-rated between these two.

Naked cookies

I wish I could tell you that it was awful. But it wasn't. Thanks PLL for this bakery recommendation!

Late night poker time.

My Alaskan bebe sis

My beauts, circa 2011.
Annual Gingerbread house- love our own traditions.

Yes- the cookie to the right has on chaps- with his ass hanging out. Told you.
And lets not forget about a few of my new, favorite things!
Such great family ( &hub) who got me so many things I was coveting on my list! They are truly my  heart- and not just because they buy me things. :)

And, no holiday season would be complete without a few things I may, or may not have purchased accidentally for myself.
I never thought I could cheat on MAC, but we are having a full-blown love affair.

So in love with my new Sigmas...
So, there you have it- my Christmas in a nutshell. I know its a week late- but I needed to unplug for a bit {more on that in my New Years post}.

In the meantime- I wonder if you think I am a serious person. I can assure you, that 92% of the time- I am not.
   Your proof.
I am pretty sure Photobooth on Ipad is the best thing invented. Ever.  So many other great pics- but they happen to be of others- and I wish to preserve my relationship with them. You're welcome mom.
Many hugs my pupcakes!

2 comments:

D.Lee said...

Oh go ahead.

G said...

hahaha, i love ipad photobooth too especially when i'm with my friends :D