Monday, July 11, 2011

So many...

Thoughts. Do you ever just drive, with no music on, because there are so many thoughts inside of your head? That is me- 90% of the time. The other 10% is spent secretly practicing for The Voice and jamming out to the radio with my bff know that song, right? Because- ....walkin' in the deeeeeppp...can really get those vocal cords movin'.

I have become a seriously-serious blog lover. I mean, The hub thinks I am ca-razy for stalking perusing the internet and reading all that others have to say. I have to admit that I am a bit jelly of those who are so good at their blogs that they have sponsors. If for now I will continue to blog-hop and learn. You can learn so much from people you don't even know.

And now, for you viewing pleasure- a collection of photos. These are some of the things I have been thinking about on my silent drives.

                                                                                          My momma.
Who just last week celebrated a land-mark birthday.

A few of us at a Sheryl Crow & Kid Rock concert over the Fourth.

This photo taken in April...Mykonos, Greece. Quite an adventure.

Of course there are other things that are running rampant throughout my head- but those are not things that I wish to put out in blogland. Maybe someday, but not right now. Word?

Until next time-


1 comment:

Lisa said...

YOu will be famous. You are one of those good bloggers that people like. I will sponsor you.