Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Its RANT Wednesday...

Yep. You got it- its Rant Wednesday...and it couldn't come at a better time. Does anyone else say Wed-nes-day, when they are trying to type/write it? No? Ohhh okay, sure you don't.

Rant-it-out:

Know these guys? Well I am sick of them. And their stupid nozzle noses that suck on me and make me itch like a youknowwhat. I was outside for 2.2 minutes and have 6 new bites. Really?!

Insert Rude people. Am I wrong or are they everywhere? Literally. You might even want to check under your bed.

I.despise.you. Not you- the laundry. And not just any laundry. The laundry that comes out of the dryer that expects to be put into a new home, nicely folded and tucked in. Ha laundry. How about I let you sit in your basket for a WHOLE week before I even look at you? Nice husband who complainsunderhisbreathaboutwrinkles doesn't say anything about it. Smart man.

No, I am not ranting against the bright invention of the dishwasher. What I want to know is who dropped the ball when it came to also inventing the matching put-er-away-er that should come as an accessory to said dishwasher? Where is my Rosie from the Jetsons? I see the "I'm Clean!" light glaring at me from the panel on the dishwasher. Maybe it should be friends with the laundry basket who still holds the clothes?

This actually happened this morning. 2 rolls, side by side...empty. No toidy paper anywhere. Seriously? {I had to post this for my friend LC- who admitted to this criminal act and got a smack on the hand. I kid, I kid. But not really.} Take a minute, replace the paper. The person after you who is stuck with their pants around their ankles will thank you.

This is actually someone I would like my hubsy to meet. For whatever reason he has trouble becoming friends with this guy- we'll call him Hampie- and the clothes end up in a pile, in front of the hamper. We're working on this. H- are you reading? Wait, you don't even know that I blog? Oh.


Well there you have it. I am officially out of rants. But don't worry- there is only 6 days between Rant Wednesday's so I promise I'll be back with more! What about you? Do you have Rants that you need to talk about?

No comments: