Monday, July 28, 2008

Bumps and ruts.

I am stressed. And irritated. And so many more things. I am annoyed that people accuse me of plagiarizing. I, my friend- am in no way, shape or form a plagiarizer. If I were, I would have A+++ in all of my classes and would be in the running for Valedictorian. Oh- you thought that I already had those things? No my dear, throw in the stress of the workday and normal things that happen and I'll admit my grades can fall into the B range. Anyways- this creates stress because now a wrench is thrown into my schedule for school and other things and I don't want to talk about it anymore.

I hate being unorganized. It too, stresses me. I like to know what's going on with everything, and I hate playing the waiting game. I try my best to be patient about things but its hard. I don't really like to wear my patient pants a lot. Its not one of my strong points and not a big virtue of mine. Sue me.

I am annoyed that I have to take elective credits at a Community College so that I can graduate on time. But that of course can't be easy. Classes are full, this campus doesn't offer that course, you have to pay the million dollar parking fee. I am supposed to be graduating in May. Who knows if that will happen on time.

Most of the time I just trudge along and have no real complaints about things. But sometimes doesn't life feel overwhelming? You finally convince your ducks to get back in the pond and start swimming in something that resembles a row and duck hunting season starts or something. Working at my office and the salon, going to 2 schools and trying to workout religiously leaves me worn out. Did I mention I was a wife? I do try to be more than the title and be a good friend to the one who loves me most. Life leaves me exhausted sometimes.

No comments: