Monday, January 19, 2015

13 weeks



13 weeks

Size of babe: a tangerine. 

Weight gain: I honestly have no clue....and don't plan to find out anytime soon. 
Maternity clothes: oh yes. I went shopping with my mom and sister over Christmas. How I will ever go back to normal work pants I have no idea. These things are comfortable. 
Gender:  no clue...and I have no feeling either way. But we can find out in a few weeks!
Nursery: This one is starting to take shape but will be on hold until a) we know what Baby Beck is and b) we are trying to move....
Movement: Not that I can feel. :)
Sleep: It’s  pretty good. Up once a night to tinkle, but I recently embraced. Body pillow and it's been my friend. 
What I miss: my dog. Knox left for a 3 week trip to dog school and my heart is kind of broken.
Best moment this week:  ringing in 2015, with an itty bitty bump. 
Looking forward to: finding out is this nugget is a boy or girl. 
Cravings: I can't really say "cravings"...things either sound good or they don't. I appreciate grapefruit a lot right now- especially real grapefruit juice, like it came right outta the fruit...and cereal. Cereal has saved my life. Oh- and egg burritos from Sonic with salsa and ketchup. Yes please.
Symptoms: Let's see...a growing belly, the occasional throwing up, especially is the morning, (I say occasional because I take Zofran like its my job, constipation (just keepin' it real- I recently learned Zofran causes that big time which is super), and feeling narcoleptic...but then getting bursts of energy. 
Workouts:  Since I change weeks on Monday- I'll go with what I did last week. Woke up every morning and did my Piyo DVDs and ended the week with a 2 mile run and weight lifting. 

No comments: