Monday, January 19, 2015

15 weeks


15 weeks

Size of babe:  an apple


Weight gain: still not tracking this, and I'm not sorry. 

Maternity clothes:work clothes- yes. I can still wear some of my pre-pregnancy pants depending on the day...and several shirts work still. 
Gender:  Baby Beck is a sweet baby girl.
Nursery: This one is starting to take shape but will be on hold until we figure out where to live. 
Movement: Not that I can feel. :)
Sleep: It’s  pretty good. Up once a night to tinkle, but I recently embraced a Body pillow and it's been my friend. 
What I miss: a margarita....and my dog. Atleast I'm consistent. 
Best moment this week: finding out we are hanging a baby girl. Still doesn't feel real. 
Looking forward to: deciding on a middle name for our sweet girl, picking up Knox from dog school, telling our families about our sweet girl... So much!
Cravings: grapefruit, poppers... And just things that sound good! 
Symptoms: pretty much the same. Definitely having more days of feeling better. Only taking Zofran half the time now.  
Workouts:  still holding steady to the Piyo train. Being able to workout makes me really happy! Yep, this is still true.

Stretch Marks: not yet. Crossing fingers over here.

Happy or moody: more happy than not...but can cry at any moment. 

No comments: