Monday, December 12, 2011

Glitter Swap!

A few weeks back, two of my most favorite bloggers, one ToohotforwordsRaven and another Bargain Blonde announced their Glitter Swap. An amazing chance to get a fab gift and meet a new friend- sign me up! So, I was thrilled when I saw the little box waiting for me in my mail box..from my new friend, Zara!
Umm- hello gorgeous! Not only is she super cute, but she has great taste too!
I love new things especially when they just arrive in the mail- there is nothing better than Santa, am I right?




Now, go visit my friend in Colorado...Zara! {Thanks girlie, you're the best!}

And for any new visitors- I'm so glad that you decided to come visit me! Kick off your snow boots and tromp around a bit.

Stay tuned for a Christmas filled week.

8 comments:

Zara said...

Ohhh I am so glad you liked it! I love that little shadow/blush/lipgloss set! I actually got it as a stocking stuffer for myself and my mom ;-). I can stuff my own stocking right?!

Lindsey said...

Zara is the bomb! Of course she got you great stuff!! Sephora is awesome, I got a huge sephora make-up kit at christmas last year and wear it all the time. It's my fave!!

Thanks for participating in the swap!

Chrissi said...

What a cute set! Love me some Sephora! Also, cute blog!

Jill said...

new follower from Raven's blog! Youre gorgeous! and what awesome gifts you got!

Alyssa said...

Great stuff! I love Sephora!

Raven said...

Hey Sheena! I love Zara! And I could live inside Sephora if they would let me. love all your stuff!

ps I am going to blurb about you this week on my blog, so keep an eye out!

love ya GORGEOUS!

Arielle said...

You got some great stuff!!:)

New follower!

http://arielle-ellesentries.blogspot.com/

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

You totally scored! Love that nail polish :) Found your blog through the glitz swap, wishing I had known about it sooner so I could have joined in! Loving your cute blog.