Monday, November 21, 2011

I am....Monday


I got this idea from the gorgeous Casey Weigand...

I am weird because...
I hate Styrofoam
I am petrified of Clowns. I can thank my 14 year old birthday part and the movie IT for making that worse.
I LOVE marshmallows & Peeps. But I will only eat the pink or yellow chickies- no others.
My imagination is out of control. What if I fell down the stairs, what if someone jumped in front of my car, what if that car wasn't paying attention... therapy maybe?

I am a bad friend because...
I expect too much out of people.
I would rather be in front of the fire with my hub and furchildren then going out- 98% of the time.

I am a good friend because...
I can keep a secret.
I treat someone the way I hope to be treated.
I'm really good at hair and makeup. Atleast that's the impression I get when people plop themselves in front of me, bobbie pins in hand.
I love like I mean it.
I would do just about anything {short of murdering someone} for a friend.

I am sad because...
I won't ever be a daddy's girl.
I won't ever get to thank my grandmother- for giving me the best mother in the world.
I don't live down the block from those who mean the most.
People hurt animals.
I'm noticing more wrinkles.

I am happy because...
I am a momma's girl.
My marriage is better then it ever has been- cheers to year #8!
The holidays are here.
We can finally afford to get the hub's nose fixed.
I only have to be 4,000miles from my baby sister for 6 more months.

I am excited for...
Christmas. I could go on and on about this alone.
A European holiday.
The addition of a new 4 legged family member. Even if it means dealing with tantrums from one of the fur children.
My Blog & New friends.
Running + Training + Half Marathon #6.
A brand New Year.

Enough about me, what about you?

No comments: