Monday, November 28, 2011

Move it Monday

Hello my pupcakes! How was your day of Thanks? I am actually doing laps right now trying to rid myself of pumpkin pie. I mean technically, pumpkin is a vegetable right? In any event, we had a great Thanksgiving.

The hub is still recovering from surgery- but he is definitely on the upswing. Surgery took over 2 hours last Tuesday and was a bit overwhelming that night and on Wednesday. I definitely am no stranger to blood coming out of a nose at a rapid rate- lets just put it that way. Sleeping has been on the couch for the past few days- as he has to be elevated and I felt like I had to be nearby in case I was needed. He heads back to the Doctor in the AM to have the stints (that are stitched into his nostrils *shudder*) removed. He is SO looking forward to that.

Needless to say, our Thanksgiving was quiet (as we couldn't travel due to above mentioned business). But it has been nice to be able to spend so much time together, even if it was mostly recovery.

I have no exciting pictures for this post- but don't be too sad. I have an exciting DIY- Christmas Edition headed your way. As over the weekend, I turned this house into Christmas Town. I love nothing more than to walk into my home that smells like a forest, with twinkling lights, glitter and the smell of cinnamon.

Stay tuned...

No comments: